Important Procedures and Safety Measures:
1. Please self-assess before coming to church.
If you or any members of your household are
exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that
you stay home.
2. Face masks are required at all times (ages 2
and up.) Masks must cover your mouth and
nose. If you forget your masks, disposable masks
will be available.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
4. Please enter the Sanctuary through the ramp door
(108 Park Street.) Restrooms will be open.
5. All attendees must provide names and
contact information, which will be recorded
in the event that contract tracing data is
6. The Sanctuary has every other pew roped off,
and we ask that each section contain one
individual or household.
7. Practice physical distancing.
8. Pew backs will be empty. Words to prayers and readings will be in the printed bulletin. Please BYOB - bring your own bible!
9. An offering plate is available at the front in the Sanctuary. Donations are graciously received by mail or you may donate via this site! Thank you.
12. Cleaning will be enhanced in the Santuary and other areas of the building as appropriate, including the Ramp entry, Parish Hall, M&M Kids' areas and restrooms.
Please be advised that the COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid situation. Plans may have to change according to government guidelines or situations within our community.
No matter who you are,
whatever your life circumstance,
and wherever you are in the journey of faith,
we welcome you; Jesus welcomes you.